Our staff has over 98 years combined experience in respiratory care, treating chronic respiratory diseases such as asthma or COPD. They also provide emergency care. Respiratory Therapy patients range from premature infants with undeveloped lungs to elderly patients with diseased lungs.
- Physician supervised treadmill stress testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing including DLCO (measuring lung function to diagnose lung disease such as asthma, COPD)
- Occupational Spirometry
- 24 or 48 hour holter monitoring (portable cardiac monitoring to monitor cardiac activity to detect irregular rhythms)
- 15-30 day event monitor (portable cardiac monitoring to record how fast your heart is beating, is it in a regular rhythm while you go about your normal daily activities)
- Arterial Blood Gas (measures oxygen, carbon dioxide and the body’s acid base balance)