Dr. Craig Sessions was born in Midland, Texas and grew up in east Texas. After graduating from Nacogdoches High School and attending Stephen F. Austin State University, he moved to Lubbock, where he attended Texas Tech University for his medical education and Orthopaedic training. This is where he met his wife, Loretta. They have four children, Briley, Jordan, Dylan, and Alexandra. Dr. Sessions began practice in a small, east Texas town, Henderson, Texas. Later, he returned to Amarillo to be closer to family and children who were planning to attend Texas Tech. Dr. Sessions and his family enjoy living in a smaller community and have now moved to Snyder to return to the small town values they cherish. When not working, Dr. Sessions enjoys family time, church activities, hunting, and ﬁshing. Dr. Sessions has spent the last 23 years devoted to orthopaedic care of patients in Texas. He looks forward to the opportunity to provide care for patients in the Snyder area and he is excited about developing lasting relationships within the community.
AREA OF INTEREST
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement, including total and partial knee replacements, hip replacements, complex joint revision and reconstruction.
- Non-operative clinical management of joint conditions
- Arthroscopic surgery of the knee
- Carpal and cubital tunnel release
- General hand surgery
- Trauma and fracture care for adults and children